View Single Post
Old 03/22/15, 12:48 AM   #148
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Zabitan's Magic Happy American Tokusatu Reviews

Well hello there everybody welcome to another Magic Happy VR Troopers Review, and today we are looking at Message from Space written by, Margo McCahon and directed by Robert Hughes.

So we start off with today's "my dad taught me" moment where Ryan talks about how his dad taught him that with hope, and hard work you can accomplish anything.

We then go to the Underground Voice Daily where Woody is using a model train to give everyone weird snacks ending with him, and Percy fighting over the controls, and Percy breaking the train.

Then the Troopers get a message from the Professor so they sneak over to the archives when no one's looking, and the Professor tells them that they have a message from Dr. Monroe a NASA scientist who says that when they reestablished contact with an old satellite they got a message from Ryan's father in the Virtual Dungeon, and that he wants to meet the Troopers, and the Professor personally to show them the message.

At Ziktor industries Ziktor himself intercepts the message from Tyler, and decides to have his secretary kidnap Dr. Monroe just to be a dick to Ryan, and then he transforms into Grimlord, and orders a black grim reaper themed mutant with a scythe for a hand named Skullbot to destroy Ryan.

The Troopers wait for Dr. Monroe's train to arrive, and Ryan is nervous about what the message could be, and Dr. Monroe's train arrives the Troopers go to see him but he's quickly abducted by Skugs.

So JB asks some random guy who looks like Breckin Meyer (though considering when this came out, and that Jaime Kennedy was almost on this show that could very well be him but don't quote me on that) to borrow a motorcycle.

JB briefly turns into Hako from Metalder, and in just a few minutes proves everything I said about Ghost Biker, and chases after the Skugs, and Skullbot but Air Striker, and Fighterbot fire on him, and he makes it out okay but he loses the Skugs so Ryan transforms.

Ryan finds the car the Skugs, and Dr. Monroe were in empty by a warehouse so Ryan goes in, and sees Skullbot holding Dr. Monroe hostage. Then Skullbot cuts Dr. Monroe, and he and Ryan jump up, and down a bunch of times then Skullbot makes knives come out of his feet, and jumps at Ryan with them
But Ryan dodges, and punches Skullbot who disappears, and Ryan finds out that the Dr. Monroe Skullbot attacked was just a robot, and the real one is trapped in another warehouse while Skugs play hot potato with his briefcase.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote