View Single Post
Old 04/22/06, 03:04 PM   #2
Trooper Clerk
Ranger In Training

Default Smackdown! Intro

WWE Friday Night SmackDown! PR vs. Sentai edition

*Smackdown Intro plays*

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA. STAPLES CENTER.

*Pyroworks and sparks and fire ignite at the Smackdown stage*

*Michael Cole and Tazz prep up for a long night of commentating*

Cole: Welcome everyone, To another edition of Friday Night SmackDown! I'm Michael Cole, with Tazz at ringside, as were getting ready for a special edition of Smackdown!

Tazz: Oh yeah Cole! A Power Ranger vs. Sentai edition of Smackdown. Space Patrol Delta and Mystic Force vs. Deka Rangers, and Magi Rangers.

Cole: And of course, we're honored to have a special guest here at the commentator table. And it's none other than the legend, Mean Gene Okerlund. How ya doin' Mean Gene!

Gene: I'm good guys, been a long time since Wrestlemania 17 since i appeared in WWE T.V. But now it's time to tell our viewers what matches we have in store here. Can't wait for it! Tell them Cole!

Cole: All right Mean Gene. Tonight, we have 4 matches, PR vs. Sentai Style.
Next up, we have the tag-team match with Nick and Jack, the Power Rangers, vs. Ban and Kai, the Sentai Rangers. Then, a special referee match. Sam vs. Tetsu, and the ref is none other than the Hardcore Legend, Mick Foley!

Tazz: and my favorite match that I want to see is the Bra and Panties Match. It's too hot for T.V., but still the fans would love to see it, and so do I.

Cole:Right Tazz, it's gonna be the beautiful SPD Yellow Ranger, Z Delgado, vs. the sexy Deka Yellow Ranger, Jasmine Reimon. Can't wait to see that match, but my favorite match would be the Casket Match between the two Green Rangers, Bridge Carson and Senichi Enari.

Tazz: Right Cole. One of these green rangers will rest in peace, but for the winner, one way to find out, is to watch the match for yourself!

*GM Teddy Long's entrance music plays*

Cole: Hey, it's the General Manager of SmackDown!, Theodore Long. I guess he'll add some matches I suppose?

Tazz: Maybe Cole! What do you think Mean Gene?

Mean Gene: My guess is same as Cole's, but just like you said Tazz, one way to find out!

*Teddy Long appears in the stage, and starts walking to the ring. Then, climbs the small stairs at the left corner of the ring, and steps through the ropes. He then gets a microphone and starts speaking.*

Long: Welcome everybody to Friday Night Smackdown! I just came out here to announce two match for you playas. The match after the Bra and Panties match will be a 3-on-3 Womens Tag-team Match! It will be the Rocca sisters, and Syd Drew vs. the Ozu Sisters, and Umeko Kodou.

Tazz: Oh yeah Cole! More girl fighting action! This keeps getting better by the second.

Long: At last, but not least. Our main event will be..............a TABLES, LADDERS, CHAIRS MATCH!

Cole:Now tonight will really get extreme and hardcore! Teddy Long sure got some crazy ideas!

Long: It will also be a Fatal-four way match-up, so it's every man for himself! It will be Sky Tate vs. Hoji Tomasu vs. Hikaru Ozu vs.............a Smackdown Superstar of my choosing. I'll tell you who it is.........when the main event begins. Until then, have a good time playas!!

*Teddy Long leaves the ring and walks back to the stage, and enters backstage*

Cole: Now we got two matches inserted to tonight's edition of Smackdown, and I can't wait for the main event!

Tazz: Now I have two matches that are my favorite Cole! I can't wait for much longer.

Cole: But the question is.....who will be Teddy Long's pick to be in the main event.

Mean Gene: Like the GM Said: we wait for the main event.

Cole: All right then, but coming up next. Jack Landors and Nick Russell vs. Ban Akaza and Kai Ozu, in a Tag-team match. When we come back to Smackdown!

End of Part 1

Copyright. WWE 2006