Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Online Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Most Powerful 6th Ranger (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1573)

Homer56712 03/19/02 09:30 PM

No I quit even before you started bothering me about it....wether you believe me or not......and I didnt piss her off....all she said was stuff like "You don't need to remind me" but I dont think she was yelling at me when she said that I think she was just trying to let me know and thats when I figured out not to bug her or anyone else on the board......lets leave it at that this is the truth

Cross My Line 03/20/02 05:07 PM

Er dude. You made two threads in the past three weeks, asking her to get the next part up. But I deleted them, so she wouldn't get pissed off at you.

So don't give me that crap, when I know you are lying!

Homer56712 03/20/02 08:39 PM

Listen you can believe that I'm lying all you want but I am NOT and if you still dont believe me it just shows me that you're not smart because I stopped bothering her for extra questions after I had done it a few times and that was before you told me to.....now if you dont believe me then it just shows you know nothing about me

http://lavender.fortunecity.com/stro...pics/zhane.gif

Cross My Line 03/21/02 11:16 PM

Hello??

I DELETED TWO THREADS IN HER FORUM WITH YOU HASSLING HER FOR UPDATES AFTER I TOLD YOU TO STOP!!!

Jesus christ. How much of a moron are you?

Homer56712 03/22/02 12:03 AM

Now thats just a lie I did no such thing AFTER you told me to stop!!! How much of a moron are YOU? Probably more of one than you think I am

Cross My Line 03/22/02 07:30 PM

Uhuh, and thats why I just erased another post by you hassling her to update only 30 seconds ago.

You're unbelievable. "You said they'd be done now, so could you put episode 2 and 3 up? If you reply I won't bother you again."

You're such a @#%$ retarded liar Homer.

Homer56712 03/22/02 07:46 PM

Look that may be so but when I said I'd stop bugging her about that one if she replied I meant it

Cross My Line 03/22/02 07:49 PM

But you've already said the exact same thing in earlier posts. But you continue to do it.

If you do it again, I will ban you from her board.

Homer56712 03/22/02 07:53 PM

Listen I know I've said that before but thats only because I'd really like there to be at least 2 episodes on her site and in my earlier posts I never said this will be the last time I bother you about it......this is the only time I said it and I meant it.....once I get a reply I wont bother her anymore......I mean it

Cross My Line 03/22/02 10:18 PM

Well you won't get a reply because I erased your post. And if I see another one done by you hassling her, I will ban you.

Its up to her when she puts up new eps. Not you, so just leave it alone.