Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Why didn't Saban Brands try to buy Fox (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8419)

Captain Codfish 12/27/17 02:26 PM

Re: Why didn't Saban Brands try to buy Fox

Haim Saban is a billionaire but I don't think he is willing to put the ammount of his own personal wealth to take this risk. Saban Brands isn't funded to be as big as Disney. Thry just own PR ane a few other brands! Univision was before and is a separste thing.

Tommy's Dragonzord 12/27/17 02:38 PM

Would be pretty wierd considering he sold all the Fox properties he once owned.He could have just bought out Fox and went on his own instead of selling to Disney.

Ultra Fan Blue 12/27/17 03:22 PM

Saban Brands had no interest. Only Disney and Comcast seemed to have real interest.And Comcast didn't get very far. Disney was the main buyer from the beginning.

I am surprised CBS didn't make a serious run. Since they are have their own streaming service. And may or may not be associated with Paramount Pictures if CBS and Viacom ever reverse their split. But there is nothing saying CBS couldn't run 20th Century Fox if the regulators approved it.

PRangerX 12/29/17 11:43 PM

I don't feel like anyone was gonna make the deal except for Disney.