Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Princess Org (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7633)

MattEmily 12/13/16 07:54 PM

Re: Princess Org

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX (Post 61424)
I did think Vypra would play a more major role when I saw the preview and the credits. But it was hard since the actress didn't seem to be very good. Or wasn't directed well. Perhaps she was more of a stuntee or something like that.

she was just meant to be there so they could use the Japanese footage of her much like they did with Toxica, Kapri and Marah granted we saw very little Sentai footage for Kapri and Marah.

Diabolico Rising 12/13/16 11:36 PM

Right just got used to the Astronema and Trakeena type villains.

Vypra's Monster 12/19/16 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattEmily (Post 61426)
she was just meant to be there so they could use the Japanese footage of her much like they did with Toxica, Kapri and Marah granted we saw very little Sentai footage for Kapri and Marah.

I think they could have given her a bigger role if the chose to.

Time Force Traitor 12/20/16 12:59 PM

I just don't see Vypra as a credible villain. And really don't see the need for a Princess Org. Unless you make Toxica the princess? But that would tottally change the character.

MattEmily 12/20/16 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vypra's Monster (Post 61669)
I think they could have given her a bigger role if the chose to.

they could have it was just Tzachor didn't want to do that since he wanted to use as much Sentai footage as they possibly could. Sure Chip was like a head writer at that point in time but he still had to listen to Tzachor.

Maligore 12/21/16 07:53 AM

The real problem was Saban was too cheap to do anything too original with Vypra.

Dark Specter's Revenge 12/21/16 07:53 AM

The series really started to go downhil with Lightspeed.

Massive Ego 12/21/16 07:55 AM

Nah, the show was still good for a few years. It didn't shit the bed until Ninja Storm. Its amazing how much the show has sucked since then. There was some warning signs in Wild Force but NS took thinks to a new low. That aside from the first half of RPM , the show has never recovered.

Hexagon Ranger 12/21/16 12:29 PM

I woukd have have Princess Org turn out to be a planet for Hexagon.

Samurai Mentor 12/21/16 06:57 PM

This is a good idea for a character. She would have added a lot to the villains. Master Org could have used a serious counterpart since his other henchmen were more comedic.