PDA

View Full Version : Why did Bull Black not get a Ranger suit?

Quantum Hunter
09/16/16, 11:40 AM
When Gingared's brother became the new Bull Black, they should have given him a new Ranger suit instead. He could have been Bull Ranger of GingaBull. Would have been cool to see on PR's end.

Turbo Black
09/16/16, 11:32 PM
I don't know why. But that would have been cool. Megna Defender never felt like a Ranger. It would have been nice if Mike got a Ranger Suit.

Sentai Master
09/17/16, 12:47 PM
I always thought it was wierd Bull Black was designed to be so different. It would have made more sense to have him look more Ranger like.

Delta Black
09/17/16, 12:49 PM
On the PR side, I don't consider the first Megna Defender a Ranger. When Mike becomes the Megna Defender, he is a Ranger. Its too bad they couldn't give him a Ranger suit.

MattEmily
09/17/16, 01:17 PM
On the PR side, I don't consider the first Megna Defender a Ranger. When Mike becomes the Megna Defender, he is a Ranger. Its too bad they couldn't give him a Ranger suit.

no doubt I don't consider the Magna Defender a Ranger either until Mike takes on the powers BUT I did like the idea of Mike just keeping the form since it shows how different the powers are since the other Rangers just use their Transdaggers to change their beasts into zords and then they go inside to pilot them however Mike physically goes inside of his zord only when it begins to transform and it never had a beast mode like the GalactaBeasts do.

Delta Black
09/17/16, 04:30 PM
Torzord wasn't a Glactabeast most likely. I wish they would have been more clear if Magna was a Ranger or not. He didn't feek like one. I would have loved it if Mike got a Ranger costume.

PRangerX
09/18/16, 05:11 PM
I would have been nice for both Sentai and PR. But I guess they opted just to use the Bull Black suit for whatever reason.

MMPR Forever
09/19/16, 10:32 PM
I don't think Megna Defender was ever a Ranger.

Adam White Tiger
09/19/16, 10:34 PM
I don't know much about Bull Black. But I don't think Megna Defender was a Ranger either. LG had no Sixth Ranger.

MattEmily
09/20/16, 06:01 PM
I don't know much about Bull Black. But I don't think Megna Defender was a Ranger either. LG had no Sixth Ranger.

It's all a matter of opinion since we have no clue what makes a Ranger a Ranger.

GRanger4Life
09/24/16, 05:45 PM
Megna Defender was pretty bleh. Just couldn't get excited about him. Even when Mike got home powers. Mike shouldn't have been brought back.