PDA

View Full Version : Go-Busters sequel to RPM?

Ashiusx
08/02/15, 03:17 PM
Someone said Go-Busters should be a RPM sequel. I find that intriguing. I would like that to happen. I know there is no chance something like that can happen. But a man can dream.

mbozzo
08/02/15, 09:20 PM
A man can dream, but wouldn't it be better if Go-Buster take place on another planet? ;)

Phantom Stranger
08/03/15, 09:17 PM
I don't think that is likely to happen. They don't seem to do sequels to seasons. I don't think they will adapt Go-Buster.

MMPR Forever
08/04/15, 06:03 PM
I hope not, I hated RPM. It wasn't Power Rangers

Massive Ego
08/04/15, 06:08 PM
Only if its a sequel to Eddie's half. RPM went downhill after that. A shame since it was on its way to being the only good season since Wild Force. But Disney had to mess it up.

Usagi Reborn
08/04/15, 06:09 PM
I wouldn't mind it. It would be pretty awesome actually. I would love to explore more of that world.

Disney Ranger
08/06/15, 10:36 PM
Only if its a sequel to Eddie's half. RPM went downhill after that. A shame since it was on its way to being the only good season since Wild Force. But Disney had to mess it up.

RPM's first half was.a dark and gritty mess. It wasn't PR enough for me . Disney couldn't have a show so dark and gloomy. The second half was better but the damage was already done. RPM doesn't measure up with the greatness of the other Disney seasons.

White Tiger Fan
08/11/15, 05:32 PM
RPM was really good. It was fun and exciting just like the nd of the first Saban Era. Too bad Eddie got fired. He was best PR crew member since Amit.

Sentai Master
08/15/15, 02:16 PM
I think the ship has sailed on a go-busters adaption. I don't see them going backwards.

Itzy Bitzy Carter
08/18/15, 05:16 PM
It would have been a cool idea but it would have had to have happened right after. It would have been good to see what happened to Dillion, Tenaya, and Summer.

VR Master
08/29/15, 07:50 AM
I would much rather them use the footage to do a sequel to VR Troopers. Maybe as Netflix only?

MattEmily
08/29/15, 09:46 AM
I hope not, I hated RPM. It wasn't Power Rangers

you say that about EVERYTHING except Mighty Morphin and fact is whether you like it or not it's still Power Rangers.

MMPR Forever
08/30/15, 10:32 AM
But RPM is one of my least favorites. At least most of the other Disney seasons tried to be MMPR like and railed. RPM just went tottally off the rails and was way too serious.